Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Copy Cat Tutorial: Leesha's Smoke & Ice (xsparkage)

Copy Cat is a new thing I'm doing on my channel where I take looks from well-know makeup gurus on YouTube (such as; Michelle Phan, MissJessicaHarlow, xsparkage, DucleCandy87, MissChevious, MakeupGeek, etc.) and replicate them. Sometimes I'll change a few things, maybe tone it down a little bit, or make it more dramatic, etc. Other times, I'll leave it as is. I thought this would be soemthing cool and fun.
I don't take credit for any of the look I do that are titled "Copy Cat" the guru I'm replicating get all the credit because they came up with the looks not me. So I hope you all will enjoy this new sigment or series, whatever you want to call it:) Thank You!







I've been a subscriber of Leesha's on YouTube for some time now, and I absolutely love all the looks she does but when I seen her "Smoke & Ice" look she did for Fierce Friday, I fell in love! I immediately went to my makeup area and started palying around with every thing I had to replicate her look. If you havent seen Leesha's look yet you have to go check it out :Fierce Friday: Smoke & Ice
I hope you guys enjoy my version of her look :)

Products Used:
Hard Cany Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk"
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette
Sally's Girl Mini Baked Eyeshadow "388120"
Jordana Eyeshadow "Total Blackout"
Coastal Scents GO Palette "Cairo"
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner "Blackest Black"
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeliner "Black"
Loreal Voluminous Mascare "Blackest Black"

No comments:

Post a Comment