Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Painting The Ends Of Your Makeup Brushes :)

Hey Everyone! I've recently painted the tips of my makeup brushes, and I wanted to show you all. A lot of makeup artists use this technique of painting the ends of their brushes! It's a way to identify your brushes when your working around other artist who may have the same brushes you do, so it makes it easy to see which are yours! It also give them some personality when you customize them, and it also makes them look very cute! I've done many of my brushes. I decided to paint different brands different colors. ex. my MAC brushes are a glittery pink, and my e.lf. brushes are a silvery purple, etc. All you need to do this is; scotch tape, nail polish, and, of course, your makeup brushes! Tape the end of your brush, leaving about a quarter of an inch space from the bottom, then just paint it! It's that easy:) I'll soon be posting a video tutorial on my channel, with step by step instructions.
Here are a few of my MAC brushes I painted:) I used Finger Paints nail polish in "Hue Left A Message?"
These are a couple of my e.l.f. brushes that I painted with a SCENTED nail polish from Revlon called "Not So Blueberry"
I painted all my Coastal Scents brushes a minty green color (showing a few) called "Mint Apple" from Sinful Colors.
These two are Studio 35 brushes from WalGreens, I painted these ones with another Sinful Colors nail polish in "Timbleberry".
Here are the nail polish that I used on my brushes:)
Finger Paints "Hue Left A Message?" Revlon Scented Polish "Not So Blueberry" Sinful Colors "Mint Apple" Sinful Colors "Timbleberry"

No comments:

Post a Comment