Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dark n' Sultry Christmas Look

Hey Everyone! So I really wanted to do a Christmas/Holiday look, but it seems like everyone is doing more gold, silver,and glittery looks, so I didn't want to do another one of those. I decided to do a dark look! I understand that Christmas isn't a dark holiday, but alot of people prefer darker looks (I know I do). Well I hope you guys like it! I incorporated red on to the lid and green smudged under the lower lashline to give it a Christmas touch;) haha. Blending some black all around, but to add a little pop to the look I added a subtle gold highlight to the inner corners. I would add some false lashes to this look, because sometime when a look is quite dark it can wash out your lashes and won't be noticable:/ Unfortunatly I couldn't find my false lashes! But I would totally wear them:)

Products Used:
Eyes-
NYX EyeShadow Base "Skin Tone"
BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette "red"
Jordana EyeShadow "Total BlackOut"
UrbanDecay NAKED Palette "Naked"
Jordana Forever Flawless Face Powder "Creamy Beige"[for blending]
Jordana EyeShadow "Splurge"
Sally's Girl Eyeshadow "Champagne"
BH Cosmetic 88 Shimmer Palette "soft gold color"
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner "Blackest Black"
MAC False Lashes Mascara "False Black"

Cheeks-
Jordana Blush Powder "Stardust"
BH Cosmetics 10 Blush Palette "Corally Pink"
e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

Lips-
Jordana Lip Liner "Natural"
Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipstick "Perfect 10"


 




No comments:

Post a Comment