Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Coastal Scents: GO Palettes

I recently recieved these palettes in the mail from Coastal Scents, and was super excited to start using them! I ordered the Cairo, Syndey, and Moscow palettes. The retail for $8.95 each. All the colors are very vibrant and opaque, the same quality as their 88 palettes. The one thing I was kind of disappointed in was the size of the shadows. I expected them to be a bit bigger, but they're about the size of a dime (same as their 88 palette). Each palette has many different finishes, ranging from mattes to satins to shimmers to metallics. They are very silky and have great color pay-off. I don't have a problem with chalky-ness or any of them being powdery. I would different recommend these travel-friendly palettes! Great compact size, sturdy packaging, and a large mirror built right in, is perfect! You could ask for more, these palettes are amazing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment