Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer

OMG, I love this tinted moisturizer! I bought this product awhile back in the summer time and it sorta got lost in my makeup collection. But I just recently rediscovered this product! I decided to use this the other day when I wanted some coverage but didn't want the feeling of a heavy foundation on my face. So I reached for this moisturizer, and just applied it with my fingers and was amazed! The coverage for being a tinted moisturizer was great. I just applied this some contour, and a quick sweep of some blush! My face looked much more alive and bright. The finish is very natural with a hit of "dewy-ness". I recommend this product for EVERYONE! You could find this moisturizer at WalMart and it retails for around $6. :) This product is a thumbs-up. Ohh, and its always very long wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment